Wednesday, April 25, 2012

supermarket

can anyone tell me of a supermarket near international dr(quality Inn) or anywhere we can buy cereals,bread etc. also beers and vodka.



thanks



supermarket


There are several convenience stores up and down I-Drive and there are a couple of Publix supermarkets in the area too.



supermarket


Oh yes, beer can be bought at most convenince and supermarkets, but Vodka must be purchased at a licensed liquor store.





I%26#39;m sure there%26#39;s a licensed liquor store in the area, but not sure where.




If it%26#39;s near Quality Inn Plaza try Plaza Liquors across the road opposite the Best Western Plaza which is very close to you.




Goodings supermarket will be about 6 blocks north from your hotel on I-Drive.




There is a liquor store right on I-drive 2 doors down from the 7-11 right after you turn left at the light on Sandlake Road and it%26#39;s on the right hand side.And I didn%26#39;t see any grocery store on that part of I-drive it%26#39;s one at bothe ways on I-drive but there not by that hotel it would be a little walk up by Boston Lobster feast if I can remember it%26#39;s heading west on I-drive.




Isnt Goodings supposed to be the most expensive supermarket or is this only for the one near LBV or DTD?




If your staying at the Quality Inn Plaza there is a small shop on site for all your basic needs, or across the road there is Walgreens which has a food section and is cheaper , not sure about alcohol though.




Goodings prices are very similar to those of Publix.




imo, goodings more spensive than publix



publix at the corner of conroy and kirkman north of universal (older store), publix on sand lake road just west (or north depending on how you look at it) of I 4, publix on central fla parkway just east of I drive (older store), publix on vineland at I drive by dolly parton (biggest of all of them)............the one on sand lake and the one on vineland are the newer choices..........i think a wal mart stupid center just opened on turkey lake on the other side of I 4 from drive, but not sure exactly where




thanks eveybody,thats a great help x

No comments:

Post a Comment