Wednesday, April 25, 2012

16 hours until...

our flight takes off to FLL!!! All packed, still have three hours of work left, but the excitement has started to set in!!!





We are supposed to land in FLL at 10:03, heading to Alabama Jack%26#39;s for lunch, and then to the KWHI (after a stop at Publix for water and other necessities). We should be at SWB tomorrow night, so I hope I get to meet some of you!





Just so you don%26#39;t get confused when we come up to you excitedly, my name is Tara, my husband%26#39;s name is Mike, he is bald (not by choice) with tattoos on his arms, I have shoulder length brown hair and a lovely fairy tattoo on my left ankle! :)





Bruce, my cell phone pooped out on me this week and deleted like 20 of my numbers. Of course, one was yours. I%26#39;m sure I can spot you!





Ok, enough babbling. I%26#39;m WAY too excited!





I can%26#39;t wait to meet some of you!



16 hours until...


Have a GREAT time! I am truly envious. Can%26#39;t wait to hear about your stay at KWHI. And if you go to the Conch Farm, look for a a very built girl with long blonde hair, usually pulled up. That is Angelina, she rocks!!





You will now Bruce, he will be surrounded by bewbies %26gt;;-)



16 hours until...


';You will now Bruce, he will be surrounded by bewbies %26gt;;-)'; I didn%26#39;t know Key West had these:





鈥ikimedia.org/wikipedia/鈥?50px-Booby.jpg




You will now Bruce, he will be surrounded by bewbies %26gt;;-)





NOT that kind - this one:





tripadvisor.com/MemberProfile-ccf-a_uid.83A7鈥?/a>





Sorry cheap shot by buffetguy - 2 minutes - unsportsman like conduct




We may let BK out if he behaves himself... You can dress him up but... Well.




I%26#39;m just one day behind you, tbc -





We land in FLL from Detroit at 10:07am Saturday morning



Then off to rent the convertible and then after a stop at CVS,



we%26#39;ll also do lunch at Alabama Jack%26#39;s!





We might stop a bahia honda on the way but I suspect we%26#39;ll just want to push through...





Then to the KWBnB, and off to Happy Hour!





I%26#39;ll be in a group of three friends, two girls and a guy.





KW, here we come!!




The timing on our posts were on the spot... Yup! That%26#39;s me... I%26#39;m a bewbie! :-)




Too funny! See you tomorrow!




Have a great time. We moved our trip forward to July 23rd can%26#39;t wait. Please don%26#39;t forget to let us know about the BWH we will be staying there also. Have a safe trip.




Poop -- I have like 16 WEEKS until we%26#39;re in Key West. :(





Everyone have fun and drink some for me!!





(I LOVE KWB%26amp;B!!)




Hope you have a great time in KW! Wow - I wish we were making that drive down on US 1 right now - I can%26#39;t believe it%26#39;s already been a month since we were there. Next year - sigh....





You will have a blast meeting all the KW locals %26amp; TA members - I know we did!


  • white makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment