Saturday, April 21, 2012

Require Clean panama city beach condo

We are looking for a wrap around condo - I hope that means a corner unit with balcony (I%26#39;m English!) - oceanfront panama city beach, amongst all the restaurants/shopping/bars etc.





We have never been to this region of Florida, so not sure what or where, we have had similar in other regions of Florida.





A couple of disasters, one in Marco Island and another in Clearwater. Luckily we managed to move to better places thanks to an agent, Century 21. She gave us a few keys to look first.





There are loads of rentals I know, but I am looking for recommendations. The horror stories I have read on TA are frightening me!



Ideally ocean front, clean, only for 2 people, clean, with a nice swimming pool, clean, nothing more than that really. It isn%26#39;t a huge request, but it has to be really nice and CLEAN!



Not horrendously expensive either. just nice and clean.





Would really appreciate any recommendations, but I will have to check them out on TA. It%26#39;s my bible.



You know the sort of thing %26#39;Best kept secrets%26#39; I won%26#39;t tell anyone I promise!



We are thinking of October/November - is it busy season and are most places open?



I know that November 22 is Thanksgiving so will be avoiding that.





What will be the weather be like then?





Thinking of a week in PCB, then a week somewhere else - Alabama?? Destin??



Help needed please.



Many thanks



Require Clean panama city beach condo


Hello,



I would stay at one of the newer resorts in PCB. The best ones are Boardwalk Beach (condo not motel), Twin Palms, Majestic beach, any Streling resort, Emerald Beach, %26amp; Calypso Towers. We have stayed at both Boardwalk %26amp; Emerald Beach. We really did like them both %26amp; they were very clean etc. Your best option is vrbo.com you can view exactly what you will be renting, the different prices %26amp; availability. Rates for Oct %26amp; Nov are very low during that time. If you are interested in staying a full week check out vrbo listing #127008. His prices are very low. Good luck %26amp; everyone here on the forums are very helpful!!!



Require Clean panama city beach condo


Thank you so much for your speedy reply, my search has now officially begun.



I have looked at vrbo and checked out 127008, and yes it looks fantastic.



Thanks for the names of others for me to check out too.



I love these forums - you can%26#39;t beat inside info. I daresay there will be a hundred questions between now and then, so thank you very much again.




We rented a condo at Edgewater in October of last year and it was wonderful!!!!! We rented from an owner through VRBO. The listing number is 81158!!! It is truly wonderful and very clean and beautifully decorated. It looks just like the pictures show and it is room 505 in Tower 3. The couple we rented from are prompt in returning calls and e-mails and were very prompt in returning our security deposit. If you have any questions ask me. I have pictures to show as proof that it looks like it does on VRBO! It is also a non-smoking room. It smelled so fresh and clean when we walked in. Also, the carpet is nice to walk on barefoot and the carpet was very clean. I was so impressed with the condo when we go again to stay in a condo we are choosing this one again. We are trying the camping thing at St. Andrews in July. My hubby ';thinks'; it will be nice to tent camp in the middle of summer on the beach. I know he is nuts, but it is HIS birthday weekend when we go.




We just returned from PCB and had a wonderful time. We had a large party, so we had a large condo. There were only 3 and 4 bedroom units there. Sorry, I can%26#39;t help you there.





I just wanted to let you know that if you%26#39;re wanting to be on the beach and in the pool, you may want to visit by September or early October. It may be too cool later in October and definitely in November. The weather will still be nice, but not really good beach weather for me.





October and November are great months for Disney World, though! We occasionally take our kids out of school in October when we%26#39;re wanting a Disney vacation. There are no crowds to speak of in October and there%26#39;s no waiting for rides and attractions. Plus, rooms are cheaper.





Good luck in your planning! You will find plenty of helpful information on this forum. Also, vrbo.com seems to be the best place to find condos to rent from owners. Many of us booked through vrbo (vacation rentals by owners). Rates are usually lower from mid-August until Spring.




mamaof3girls



It is gorgeous, thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Edgewater looks lovely, all the pools and hot tubs too. perfect.





Enjoy your camping, that will be fun!







ajfan1



Thanks for your tip regarding the weather, early October sounds like a good option, it will be hubby%26#39;s birthday. We were in Antigua in May for mine, so that%26#39;s fair.





Although the beach type holiday isn%26#39;t that important - we have just had a series of caribbean beach holidays and are a bit beached out.. which is why we want PCB, more of a lively buzzing place with lots of restaurants and shopping, not too much like that in the caribbean, it%26#39;s more laid back.





We feel it%26#39;s time to move on from the caribbean - and we love Florida, it%26#39;s been a couple of years since we were there, and we are getting withdrawal symptoms. Although PCB is new to us, it looks really exciting.





We still want the %26#39;beach%26#39; vibe and gorgeous views, and a nice place to stay and chill out, and walks along the beach will suffice for now. Along with the fab restaurants (that will come later in my questions I,m sure)



We have been to Disney many times before, and it isn%26#39;t on the agenda, but who knows.





I am quite excited about PCB, I reckon I could find a lot to do there,



I%26#39;ll probably have a million things to ask now that we are planning it.



And we will take on board everything that this forum tells us.





Thanks for your tips, it is appreciated.:-)




I hear October is the best time to go.I would stay a week in panama city and a week in Destin.If I did not have kids in scholl I would go in sept or oct.The prices are great then too.Have a great trip whatever you decide,Seaneen


  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment