Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Laundrymat

My husband and I will be spending 12 nights in a studio condo on the beach on Okaloosa Island. There will be no laundry facilities available to us. We are staying in the Cloisters Townhomes. Does anyone know of any laundry facility nearby? Also, how far is the Holiday Inn from the Cloisters?? Thanks.

Laundrymat

We went to Las Vegas a few week ago and the first thing I ask the hotel was ';where is the closest one'; . It seems like we are not the only people concerend about this. I just went to yahoo and their yellow pages, type in laundromat for ft walton beach and found several. Try it and maybe you can find one close to your condo. Have a great trip, jim

Laundrymat

With all the condos to rent from I don%26#39;t understand why you would want to ';live there'; for your vacation. However with so much there I am certain you will have no problem finding a laundromat prob at a strip mall. Good luck.


In response to this message

';With all the condos to rent from I don%26#39;t understand why you would want to ';live there'; for your vacation. However with so much there I am certain you will have no problem finding a laundromat prob at a strip mall. Good luck.';

I have stayed in the condo before and fell in love with it. However, I did not stay this long before. We normally stay 2 weeks on vacation and rent a fully furnished condo with washer and dryer. However, this time, we chose to economize. This condo is totally booked for the summer, so apparently more people than myself love it. We stay away from resorts and larger complexes. When you rent from a rental company, vrbo, etc, most of the time, you never know what you are getting. I do. Plus, the owners live upstairs. If anything goes wrong they are right there. Not having a washer and dryer is, to me, a small price to pay!


Scuba Girl-I%26#39;m the person who%26#39;s renting your unit in the Cloisters before you. Don%26#39;t know whether or not things have changed since your previous stay but there seems to be a washer/dryer there. At least that%26#39;s what it says on the vrbo listing. I sent you a private e-mail-did you get it?


Yes, I got your post and discovered there are now 2 studio apartments for rent at the Cloisters. Ours has the sofa and chair and yours has the washer and dryer. Have a great time!!

  • desktop issue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment