Monday, April 23, 2012

death on Rock'n' Roller coaster!!

I was just reading about a 14 year old spanish girl dying after riding R%26#39;n%26#39;R coaster at Disneyland Paris(studios). Apparently she was found unconsious by her friends when the ride ended and medical staff at the park couldn%26#39;t resusitate her.

Has this happened anywhere in WDW other than Mission Space?

It makes you think dosen%26#39;t it??

death on Rock'n' Roller coaster!!

Actually, sometime in the last year or so, this has also happened on the Rock %26amp; Roller Coaster at MGM Studios in Orlando too.

death on Rock'n' Roller coaster!!

I may be wrong here, but didn%26#39;t someone die on Tower of Terror at MGM a few years ago?

I think it was a young girl.


Piglet.....I think the last figure I saw was 29 deaths for all the Disney Parks worldwide.


Without over generalizing, quite a few of these were people who had an un-diagnosed medical condition, so it could have happened just as easily doing anything else that raises the heart-rate or adrenalin.


Someone died walking up our High Street only last month.


People die every week on the roads in Florida. I wonder which is more likely statistically; that someone will die on a theme park ride at WDW (I know the one above was in Paris), or die while riding in a vehicle to the theme parks? Last I heard, I-4 was the most dangerous interstate hwy in the USA. I%26#39;ve heard of a few out of town tourists dying in accidents in the Orlando area over the years.


Sorry Piglet.

My post was not meant to scare anyone (sorry if this was the case)

I think the girl died on the tower of terror due to a undiagnoised heart condition.

I probably have more chance of being run over by a bus than dying on a rollercoaster.

Sorry for scaring anyone :-)


Chin.......trust you to lower the tone.


I just thought that it must be such a shock for the families of people dying on rides? you don%26#39;t expect to get on a ride and pop your clogs!!! the chances of it happening must be very low?

Still its safer than driving anywhere and i know i would much rather go enjoying myself til the end!!

It%26#39;s never gonna put me off from getting on a coaster!!


its mostly people how have medical conditions.

Ironically... what is the count for universal?

disney riders think rides are tamer than they are. Also younger kids ride on rides their little bodies might not be able to handle.

  • nails stand for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment