Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Clearwater, Siesta Key, or Panama City??

Between these 3, which do you think is the better beach/area/vacation? I will post this question on all 3 forums.



Thanks!



Clearwater, Siesta Key, or Panama City??


Depends on what you%26#39;re looking for beach-wise and how far you%26#39;re willing to travel. All have nice beaches, all are on the same body of water (Gulf of Mexico) and all offer different ';selling points';.



Clearwater, Siesta Key, or Panama City??


Depends on the atmosphere you are looking for. Panama City is defintely more of a college party type of place. Clearwater and Siesta Key are more family oriented. Clearwater has a lot of construction going on right now (shouldn%26#39;t interfere with your down time but could be annoying at times.) We have that powder soft sand, lots of shops, restaurants, and water excursions. At pier 60, there are lots of kiddie things to do at sunset. Street performers, playground, those big inflatable slides, music, vendors displaying thier art/crafts, and henna tattoos. I am not so familiar with Siesta Key, hopefully someone else will chime in on SK.




I don%26#39;t know about Clearwater yet,(going next week) but I would definately choose Siesta Key anytime I could stay a whole week. My husband and I went there last year and we absolutely fell in love with the place. The sand never gets hot to walk on and some of the most beautiful sunsets I%26#39;ve ever seen. The water was so clear. The people were so friendly. I don%26#39;t like Panama City, it%26#39;s really a college town all though if you camp the state park is a good place to park. Good luck and have fun where ever you go. The beach at siesta is also wonderful for kids if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment