Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lynns country buffet on West side next to everythings a $

omg, GROSS. Fly in egg salad. Last night, we needed something cheap. 10.00 per person, and, not worth 10 pennies unless you like flys. Fried catfish was AWFUL. Very fishy tasting. Everything on the bar had became hard on top from not being stirred. Last time to ever eat here.



Lynns country buffet on West side next to everythings a $


Thanks for the warning!!



Lynns country buffet on West side next to everythings a $


You%26#39;re welcome. :)




You know what, we go there every year in October and every time we have gone it has been good and a great value for large families. It has always been busy there when we go also, I think the food has always been good. That sux that you found a fly, but did you tell anyone and also have you ever stopped to think the doors leading to outside open and close constantly and also you should have said something to the manager about the food being dried out. I am surprised that it was that bad. Fish tasting fishy is something that does happen sometimes. I have eaten at another restaurant there in Panama City Beach where the fish tasted really fishy and it was replaced as fast as I tasted it and the next piece I received was good. So, really what I am saying is even though some of the reviews on places to eat are bad, go in look around and then decide whether or not you want to try it, if it isn%26#39;t appealing to you, don%26#39;t eat there. I will say I have never had a bad meal at Lynn%26#39;s and I have never witnessed it being gross or dried out. My kids are picky eaters and they even like it there. My hubby and I will be down July 19 and we plan on eating there atleast once and I will post what it was like then.




if fish tastes or smells fishy, it%26#39;s BAD! don%26#39;t eat it or you%26#39;ll end up in the ER!




mamaof3girls, we ate there in 2005 and it was okay for the price. This time it was AWFUL. The fly wasn%26#39;t dead it was just sitting in the egg salad. I%26#39;m sure it had been all over everything else before we came in. We were starved though, and you know how that goes.



We were just too hungry to go any further. There was noone in there when we got there around 3 pm. The food was all hard on top as noone had stirred it. After we sat down the place started filling up with people and they went around and stirred it. I only had 1 plate. After getting a little food in me, and tasting that awful fish, I realized how that fly had probably been on everything and I lost my appetite. I realize the doors open and close but still, the fly sat in the same place on the egg salad for about 10 minutes. Surely that was time enough for one of the waitresses or waiters to see it. I know I saw it twice within 10 minutes after fixing my plate then going up to help my son fix his. There really is no excuse for that.



Its just nasty. Also, I am just an ordinary person, but, the only people eating in the place look like ';lower class'; people. I%26#39;m sorry don%26#39;t mean to put anyone down, but, baths are not hard to get. Some of the people eating in there looked like they hadn%26#39;t had one in days.




Honestly when we went in October it was good. I guess from now on a good rule of thumb is look at the buffet before we pay. That really includes any buffet place we eat at.




yes, that%26#39;s what we should of done too. I am glad you guys had a good meal, that is great. Maybe it was just a bad day.




Believe me we did. We also went to DIRTY DICKS



No comments:

Post a Comment