Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I am watching a web cam of Daytona Beach. It is a good

feeling knowing we are going to actually be on the beach by late



Saturday afternoon.



I am watching a web cam of Daytona Beach. It is a good


your%26#39;e gonna loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!



punz



I am watching a web cam of Daytona Beach. It is a good


Thanks punz, will you be going back to Daytona this year? I hope you are.




f you have the money I can find the time. Piggy bank is empty right now. You want my snail mail address to send the money to? LOL



punz




Well for one of the biggest contributors to TA I think we should all take up a collection for you. You deserve it. LOL




i keep it on my screen 24/7 in a little box the size of 2 cigarette packs.





i use the microsoft active desktop which makes your wallpaper any webpage you desire. I set it to the beach cam, then resize the window to the size of the video screen and park it at the bottom of my screen. When you restart your pc, it shows the top left corner of the webpage and you just use the slider bars to reset the image of the webcam.



I keep several live images of daytona, lauderdale, miami etc on my screen, it is really cool. I used to keep like 6 live cams from around the world but it got to be too much work.




I check the web cam shot of Daytona daily - and several times a day as it gets closer to leaving! When folks at work hear that familiar surf sound as it loads, they say ';oh no, we%26#39;ve lost her again!'; :)




John,



I really think that is so cool.



punz




Rags,



I did the same thing here at home. Just think, it won%26#39;t be long before you will be there in person!!!! We have been home for 3 weeks and I so wish I was back there right now! I hope you have as good of weather when you go as we did, it was glorious. Those white caps look so pristine and white when the sun shines on the ocean, just awesome!



punz




Hey Marion !!



You folks send me the webcam website address of Daytona, (gonna be there mid-late Aug), and I will send you a webcam site at Port Canaveral (see the Cruise ships dock)...



will be THERE mid-late October...





http://www.sunrisemarina.com/




I too check it everyday. I also look at the weather 10 day forecast. Not sure why it always has scattered thunderstorms and highs n the 80%26#39;s, sometimes 90%26#39;s. LOL Arriving Sunday about 1:00 PM .





We like to cut over at Flagler Beach and drive A1A the rest of the way. I love that first gimpse of the ocean. Even though I was just there, we arrived at night and didi not get much quality ocean time.





Here is the link to the webcam.





http://www.volusia.org/beach/daytona.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment