Friday, March 30, 2012

Well should I? Some advise needed.

Twice this summer while in Orlando I resisted the temptation to buy crocs. I even tried on a few pairs.



Now that I am home and the summer (what there was of it ) is almost over, I thought I was safe.





But I have just arrived home from work %26amp; had a look in my new Next directory %26amp; what do you think they have -Fur Lined Crocs.



My job means that I spend a lot of time outdoors %26amp; these seem a warm %26amp; fashionable footwear item for the winter.





Should I order? Well? Whadya think?



Well should I? Some advise needed.


noooooooooo don%26#39;t do it. once you do there%26#39;s no way back!!!



Well should I? Some advise needed.


Buy some UG boots lol.





PS what do you do in Belfast that has you outdoors? Are you a farmer? ;-)





A




1st off, ';nice pic';





Don%26#39;t give into the temptation. Every time I%26#39;m in a shoe dept, my wife is a shoe person, I can%26#39;t stand the sight of crocs. They have to be the ugliest shoes ever. I hope Vegas was able to avoid the temptation. lol




Hi Amanx. You are close. Im a vet.




jP - you are just trying to be confrontational now and I, for one, will have no part of it.





I have also had an idea - you could get a job in Indo China and become a Vietnam vet.




Jenni,





what you need is furlined wellies then lol! Fake fur maybe cuz we don%26#39;t want to upset Jan ;-)







A




No no Chin





I am never confrontational. I am a pesce vegetarian who loves animals AND fish (especially with a nice sauce) who needs footwear advise from this forum quickly as I have no confidence in my own decisions %26amp; taste.




Thanks Amanx. Have some lovely wellies but oh those crocs!!!




Jenni, don%26#39;t do it!




I think Crocs with all those holes will be too damp come a Belfast Winter. the fur will go all mouldy-like.





A

No comments:

Post a Comment