Saturday, March 24, 2012

Elopers/Honey Mooners

Hi, my fiance and myself are eloping to key west this winter. Going to disney from 12/21 to 12/26 and then driving to key west for 12/26 to 1/1. We have been there a few times and once for new years, so we know how crazy it is. Does anyone know a spectacular honey mooners place to stay? Money isn%26#39;t an issue.





The places we looked at are: coconut resort, gallion resort, these places had bad reviews and scared me





We also looked at the santa maria suites, and renting a condo from truman annex. The main issue is that we want to have a kitchen/kitchenette.





help please





katie



Elopers/Honey Mooners


If money is no object, a suite at Ocean Key!! Or do you want to do a B %26amp; B??



Elopers/Honey Mooners


http://www.oceankey.com





One-bedroom Oceanview Suite





These 900-square-foot suites offer the best of both worlds; gaze at the endless ocean from large picture windows, or enjoy charming city views from your private balcony overlooking Duval Street. Bedecked in the whimsical style of Key West, each room also features a king sleigh bed, a separate living room with a queen sleeper sofa, and a kitchen.





And the pics on reviews on TA





tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34345-d126130-鈥?/a>




I agree, Ocean Key Resort.





http://www.oceankey.com/oceankey_home.aspx




I agree with the Ocean Key...or maybe something even better would be the Cottages at Sunset Key. That%26#39;d be a pretty perfect place for a honeymoon. For that matter, so would little Palm Island if you really want to break the bank! The reviews I%26#39;ve read of the Santa Maria Suites have been favorable, too.





http://www.sunsetkeyisland.com/resortmain.htm




If money is no object, take me along. I%26#39;m a barrel of laughs, love to drink and party, and will provide hours of entertainment.




sunset key looks nice, but im not sure about the commute...thanks for the help.




Two things:





- I think that Truman Annex idea is great - nice location.





- Forsake the Rat and go to Key West on the 21st instead.





Are you getting married before you blow town, or is this a destination elopment?




The commute would stand in my way, too. I like to be able to walk my room anytime I want. However, I%26#39;ve taken the ferry over to Sunset Key to eat at the restaurant - Latitudes - and it%26#39;s not but an 8 minute trip. I%26#39;m guessing the accommodations would be better over there, too, but the commute IS an issue.




I do not disagree with anyone who says Ocean Key with ocean view. Also consider Nassau House B %26amp; B.





Very romantic and privet. Ask for the treetop suite You will have a nice key west style room. bathroom, kitchenette, bedroom with a moon sky window to look up in the night time sky. A privet balcony, a lovely pool.





the staff is very friendly and amazing. You will forget the rest of the world exist here.





For our honeymoon my wife and I stayed the first part of our honeymoon at the Nassau house then the second part at Ocean Key. I was '; WOWED '; at both places.




this is a destination elopment...my friend%26#39;s mom just bought a charter business called dream chaser charters. we have everything planned, but the accomodations. I appreciate everyone%26#39;s help.

No comments:

Post a Comment