Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HUGE Thank you to all TA posters!

I%26#39;m leaving Thursday for 8 nights in PCB and I am so grateful to all the questions and informative answers on this board. I have learned so much!





I%26#39;m staying at HI Sunspree and I can not wait! No kids going but I think Husband and I will enjoy the tiki bar and resort a lot. Thanks to you guys, I have some restaurants I plan to try and some to stay away from. I appreciate Dean leaving PCB alone and I hope the residual waves don%26#39;t kick up much seaweed and %26#39;dirty water';.



It can certainly take the jellies out to sea tho!





I look forward to Friday night, on my balcony with my first pineapple mojito watching the sunset. Can life get any better????!





Thanks again to all the contributors and I will be sure to give you a trip report when i get back!



HUGE Thank you to all TA posters!


Ok, I%26#39;ve got to ask - what the heck is a pineapple mojito? I%26#39;m normally not a drinker, but a properly made mojito can change my mind anyday! Hope your trip is wonderful.



HUGE Thank you to all TA posters!


Hi Miss Toe!



I%26#39;m usually a beer drinker becasue I don%26#39;t like the taste of liquor but the pineapple mojito is excellent!



Basically it%26#39;s made the same as a regular mojito except they use pinepple rum vs. regular rum.



I%26#39;ve started making them myself as they can pretty a little pricey but worth it I think!




Sunny palmbeacher.................Hope you have a wonderful time in PC!! I wish I was going back soon!!



Karen




Thanks Karenscruises! I%26#39;m very excited!





Based on your advise as well as others, I can%26#39;t have a bad time!

No comments:

Post a Comment