Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Looking for Last Minute Condo

This forum is fabulous, and although I feel I know my way around AMI, I have learned so much that I am addicted to it!!





Anyway, after much deliberation and scheduling we have decided to return to AMI for our 15th Anniversary, where it all began, only now we have two kids and a mortgage. :)





We are arriving August 25 for a week so I am doing a shout out to forum members to see if you know anyone who has a beach front condo preferably 5600 Gulf Drive or above with two bedrooms and a pool. I would rather have the condo than a hotel. I have seemingly been on every realtor/VRBO/Chamber site. Need some recommendations because I know the perfect condo is out there for our perfect vacation.





Thanks again to all of you local experts. Can%26#39;t wait to show the kids this beautiful area, Duff%26#39;s, Sandbar (construction hasn%26#39;t closed it has it???) and other local favorites.





Canfield girl



Looking for Last Minute Condo


Canfieldgirl,



Check your private messages, I have sent you some information on a condo.



Looking for Last Minute Condo


Thanks RustyKat.




Rusty Kris and Chuts...





Do you have an update about sandbar?





when I was there in July it wasn´t closed but a mess...



It needed a renovation badly...





Canfieldgirl...





are you talking about the ';real'; Duffy´s or the place formally known as Duffy´s?? (which is at the public beach and called SKINNYS...





Don´t like the Skinny STORY but the burgers are great too! :-))




You can try www.vrbo.com for some options.



~SRQgirl




Haven%26#39;t been to the Sandbar lately, but you are right, it%26#39;s needed some work for some time. Beach House is doing just fine, as of last Friday anyway.




Sorry, didn%26#39;t check on it when we were there mid July.

No comments:

Post a Comment