Friday, March 30, 2012

santa maria suites?

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has stayed in the santa maria suites? We are going down in November with another couple and there werent any rooms left at Best western (where we usually stay) since its the boat race weekend. I found it through the southernmost hotel website (they were booked too!) and it looks nice. I do remember them being built when I was there a while back.

But was wondering if anyone had any first hand information or opinions!! thanks

santa maria suites?

I haven%26#39;t seen anyone post on the forum that they have stayed there. But the reviews here on TA are good. I saw it in June, it is very nice and the location is good.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34345-d646903-鈥?/a>

  • fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment