Friday, March 30, 2012

Macys shopping discount

Did you know that at Macys you can get an extra 11% of all your shopping including whats already reduced?





All you have to do is go to customer services located in the girt wrapping dept and tell them you are an international visitor and hey presto they give you a card worth 11% off almost everything in store!!!





When we went I did not have any ID with me but that was not a problem I still get the card which I think is valid for 30 days.





Some of their sales are 40% off then take another 30% off then you take your 11% off as well so something which was $100 will only cost you $37.38



(40% = $40, then -30% =$18 then -11% =$4.62 = total saved $62.62)



Macys shopping discount


I got my Macys discount card too and with no valid ID. Wish all the shops did this.



Macys shopping discount


Yeah, you can get this one every year...





we get a card as soon as we get our vouchers here in germany and we just have to show this card (no ID).





but if you look for good and popular brands you should check if it is cheaper than in the outlet malls...



sometimes they are more expensive even with the discount...




God knows I bang on about it all the time so everyone should by now lol!





But they ususally insist on some sort of ID like DL and PP. I saw one gal get turned down once w/o it. BNut you need your DL on you to drive a car in the US, and that%26#39;s pretty much the only easy way to get to a mall.





I think I get better deals than the outlets using it. A trip to Macy%26#39;s and Walmart would be enough for me to get everythiing I need, at cheap prices but I like shopping far too much to restrict myself like that ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment