Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Coco Plum

I am still trying to decide where to stay in Marathon in Nov. Does anyone know if the Coco Plum resort is in walking distance of any restaurants?



If we go out for dinner in the evening we both might want to have a cocktail and don%26#39;t want to worry about having to drive.



Thanks for your input!



Coco Plum


It%26#39;s not within walking distance, but you can boat or kayak across to Sparky%26#39;s Landing.





I like Coco Plum area, think you will too.





If you do drive and do have too many cocktails, the cabs are cheap.



Coco Plum


If I have the correct resort in mind, Coco Plum (beach and tennis club?) Resort on Coco Plum Drive is not really walking distance from restaurants.





Figure 1 1/2 miles to the nearest restaurant, and the road is not well lit either.




Then we may be cabbing it or kayaking it!!!



Thanks for the update!




Thanks for the input! That is the one I am talking about.





I am trying to narrow down where we want to stay-I want to stay somewhere with a little beach-but we could always drive to the beach during the day and somewhere close to restaurants/etc...




That%26#39;s one of the reasons I%26#39;m so happy staying in Key Colony Beach. There are 3 restaurant/bars within walking distance. Well, the entire place is walkable and very safe and quiet. If you are staying for a week or more you can rent a 1/2 duplex (bedrooms, kitchen, living room) for the same amount as a hotel room. If staying for less than a week there is the KCB Hotel (a little worn but a good value) or the Continential Inn, both with pools and small beach.




The Coco Plum public beach, down from the resort, is a beautiful, fairly private beach.




Thanks! I had the Continental in mind but couldn%26#39;t make up my mind-I think we may do that!



Thanks again!!




Coco Plum or Key Colony Beach, you are going to have fun!




Try www.keycolonypoint.com. Condos on beach, with boat dock, close to restaurants.




Thanks!! I can%26#39;t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment