Saturday, March 24, 2012

Villa Madeira Condominiums

Amazing place! I recommend this highly. We will definitely be going back! Reasonably priced, HUGE units. Email if you have any questions, I%26#39;d be happy to answer.



Villa Madeira Condominiums


Glad to hear this!! We just booked Villa Madeira for a week the end of July. It%26#39;s not easy to choose a place to stay when you don%26#39;t know anything about any of them!! Any advise or suggestions?



Villa Madeira Condominiums


Which agency did you book through? Do you have to book Sat - Sat? We prefer to go on a Friday and leave during the week. Thanks for your help. I%26#39;ve stayed at the Seabreeze, Arie Dam and Surf Song. All nice places. Was wondering abut the Villa Madeira. I know some of them you need to book a sat - sat.




We are thinking of staying here next year for our 25th anniversary. We were looking at unit 309. Looks beautiful. Has anyone stayed in that Unit. Thanks Jodital




To Jodita1...I will let you know about Villa Madeira #309. My mom, sis and I are leaving on Sept 1st for a week in Madeira Beach and we are renting 309. I hope it is as beautiful as the pictures I have seen!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment