Saturday, March 24, 2012

1st time to disney. Need help

Going to disney beginning of November. Many hotels seemed booked with the travel site we are using. Ones available are Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans, French Port orleans, Animal Kingdom and Beach Club. Kids are 5 and 8 so will focus mainly on Magic Kingdom. Don%26#39;t mind a bit of travel (ie 20 min). Beach club is about $800.00(total for 4 of us) more than the others Animal Kingdom and maybe Beach club are only ones with Queen Beds (a must as I need my sleep) Don%26#39;t mind paying for Beach club if it is that much better...



Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Is 4 days too much or too little for just Magic Kingdom? We will also do tea with Aurora.



Anything else a must see for the 5 and 8 year old crowd.



Thanks



1st time to disney. Need help


Beach Club is wonderful. Storm-Along bay is the best pool at Disney. Sand bottom, whirlpools, underwater jets and a slide. Kids will love it. Beaches and Cream, fantastic Ice cream. Walking distance to the Boardwalk and Epcot.



1st time to disney. Need help


Hi ericwithabee.



You can always try International drive or I-Drive for short.



It%26#39;s about 15 to 20 min away from all thae Disney parks,5 min from Universal Studios, 5 min from SeaWorld. With the age of your children I would really suggest trying to geta villa, although it may be a little too late. With avilla you get a private pool ,in the Disney area.



If you E-MAIL nicola.rawlinson@travelcounsellors.com you might be able to get some help from Nicola with it being late . Give her a try.



Have a great time anyway, I hope you are hiring a car, as if you are%26#39;nt staying at a Disney hotel with kids you will need one.



By the way Magic Kingdom will be great for your kids, and YOU ???




There should be plenty of villas and condos about in November still empty as it isn%26#39;t peak time.





But if you are going to go other places like Universal Studios/shopping malls etc you might be better staying off Disney. But if you are doing Disney stuff only, you%26#39;ll be fine there. I%26#39;d probably stay at the cheaper option and use the money saved for nice meals, and souvenirs, although I have heard that pool area is the best at the BC.




Are you not going to the other parks?



your kids age are perfect for MGM and AK, don麓t miss them!




We just plan on staying on property. Shutter to say that I am not a shopper at all. Is 4 days too much for just Magic Kingdom.?




I will probably go to animal kingdom, not sure what they have at MGM, my kids dont%26#39; like big rides so will not go to Universal.




I love Magic Kingdom, also my husband and my kids, whom by the way are the same age as your kids. But I wouldn%26#39;t go 4 days if I can%26#39;t go to other parks.



As much as we love MK, we usually do it in 2 days, 2 days Epcot, 1 day MGM and 1 day Animal Kingdom.



My kids love Epcot too, just as much as MK. MGM is also a big favorite for them, and Animal is great too.



How many days in total are you assigning to the Disney parks?




I would probably only go 2 days to Magic Kingdom and the other 2 to Animal Kingdom, MGM or a water park (if it%26#39;s warm enough).




Hi



We have 4 full days in Disney. How do suggest we split them up.




Hi





We went in on 2nd November 2005 for two weeks when my kids were 5 %26amp; 4. We stayed in Animal Kingdom lodge and I would highly recommend it. We had a savannah view and it was great to see the animals from our balcony.





You are close to Animal Kingdom park and the best thing about staying on Disney property is the regular and free transport between the parks.





Hope this helps





Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment