Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Formosa Gardens--';Formosa Palm Villa';

Has anyone ever rented the ';Formosa Palm Villa'; owned by Carol in Formosa Gardens Kissimmee? We have been looking into renting this 4-bedroom villa, direct by owner, in May 2006. Everything seems fine but we are cautious as we have never rented a villa before. Aren%26#39;t most villas in that development decent? We are very pretty fussy people. What should we expect to pay that time of year for a direct by owner villa? Thanks for all your help.



Formosa Gardens--';Formosa Palm Villa';


Formosa Gardens is a very upscale community. Four bedroom is a small as the houses get, and there are very few that size, most are 5-8 bedrooms. Some front the lake and some don%26#39;t. The lots are larger than is typical in the other subdivisions.





I checked the rates and they%26#39;re about right, maybe a little high for a direct from owner, but they don%26#39;t quote a weeklt rate on the website I found, and usually that%26#39;s a bit less than the nightly rate.





To look at inventories in Formosa Gardens (my favorite place to rent a villa in the area) check out, BlueRibbonVillas and AllStarVacationHomes on the web. Both carry a good selection of villas in that subdivision. VillasDirect is another possibility.





GreatRentals, VRBO, and VacationHomes have good selections in FG as well. You can search by development.





I%26#39;ve rented 3 different homes here and each has been 4* or better. I will rent a larger home than I really need if it has all I want. It is cheaper than room at the Marriott Grande Lakes - and about the same quality. I have rented from owners and through Blue Ribbon. I think Blue Ribbon does a great job of only listing very high quality homes. All Star and Villas direct rent a range of homes which they rate 3-5*.





I love villa rentals. Been doing it for decades. The Disney area has many excellent properties that meet the standards you%26#39;d expect from a JW Marriott or Ritz, and even more that are in the Holiday Inn range. I find, overall, FG has been the best for upscale villas.





Good luck!



Formosa Gardens--';Formosa Palm Villa';


Hi,





Can you tell me if you rented the villa? I am looking into it myself for my 2008 Disney family vacation. It seems too good to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment