Saturday, March 24, 2012

Seafood restaurant for Lunch

Any recommendations for a seafood restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale for lunch? This is a special occasions so moderate to expensive is ok.





Thanks



Seafood restaurant for Lunch


We like to drive up to Sea Ranch Lakes , which is immediately north of Ft. Lauderdale on A1A and lunch at Sea Watch, right on the Ocean. A nice variety of seafood choicesand a beautiful view. They have small function room which seats about 30 , so there are often weddings, anniversaries, etc being celebrated there as well as smaller groups at tables for special occasions.



Seafood restaurant for Lunch


Lunch and dinner menus are posted here:





http://tinyurl.com/2fjzt3





( you%26#39;ll need to copy/paste this url into your browser- it is not a ';live '; link)





If you are staying near 17th St. Causeway, there is a sister restaurant to Sea Watch, Bimini Boatyard , which I also like , but the view is of a small marina , not the Ocean.





I think Sea Watch may technically be in Lauderdale by the Sea, not Sea Ranch Lakes as I originally posted. I don%26#39;t think you can go wrong with either- but Sea Watch is worth the drive for the daytime view in my opinion.





The site I%26#39;m sending you to- South Florida Menu Pages has many menus posted, but be aware that things come and go and change owners all too frequently here- 15th St.Fisheries is one example-used to be much loved- now gets horrid reviews under new owners who raised prices and generally ruined a nice spot-two nasty reviews just in the last few days- nothing but a tourist trap now.










Sea Watch is a great spot. I have always enjoyed my meals there.





Just to give you an option, I also really like Blue Moon Fish Cafe. especially foer lunch. 2 for 1





/www.bluemoonfishco.com





Enjoy your celebration!




Thanks for the information. I%26#39;m sure I can find one out of the suggestions.




LULU%26#39;s Bait Shack at BeachPlace. Great menu

No comments:

Post a Comment