Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mondo's Restaurant and Hilton Singer Island Hotel

I%26#39;m really surprised that no one has mentioned the FANTASTIC Mondo%26#39;s Resataurant(A1A)!!! We have been there SO many times on our Florida trips and the food is the best around. Not only do they have a terrific variety of selections on the menu but it is tasty.. you must try the Chicken Marsala. We love the atmosphere,the prices are moderate and the service is TOPS!!Do try it and you won%26#39;t be disappointed. Their oatmeal dessert is a must.

Does anyone else think the Hilton Singer Island Hotel needs a renovation?? Terribly pricey and the bathrooms are a disappointment.Rooms are nothing special.Funster

Mondo's Restaurant and Hilton Singer Island Hotel

Hi Funster, I%26#39;ve never been to Singer Island before; we%26#39;re going at the end of February. We actually were planning on Palm Beach and were directed to Singer Island, any information would be so helpful and how far is Palm Beach from Singer Island? Is it pretty, tropical, busy, good restaurants??? Any comments are helpful. Thank you in advance!

Mondo's Restaurant and Hilton Singer Island Hotel

Mondo%26#39;s is great. Their pasta dishes, chicken marsala and the very fabulous and (Jack Nicklaus) famous OATMEL PIE is a must!! I%26#39;d pick the Jupiter Beach Resort over Singer Island but it may be more expensive as would the Palm beach Hotels.If you are on a budget I might go for the New Hamptin Inn in Juno Beach. A short walk to the ocean and in a beautiful area snadwhiched between North Palm and Jupiter. THere is a Holiday Inn Express across the street there too which is old but I think refurbished a few years back and decent. The Key Grill is another fab restaurant on the same corner of Donald Ross Road and US1.


All your recommendations are good - I used to work at Mondo%26#39;s and can tell you their food is always consistently good. Oatmeal pie for desert is a must! Though I%26#39;ve never seen Jack Nicklaus in there during all my years working there! (funny to me that so many people claim to see celebrities everywhere!). I have seen Clarence Clemmons (Bruce Springsteen band) quite a few times in mondos.

Many great restaurant and shopping experiences in PBG. Downtown at the Gardens is fantastic, though crowded. I%26#39;ve never been to the Hilton Singer Island but if I were coming to the area to stay (I live here) I would go to Jupiter or gardens (and drive to the beach if in gardens). Marriott in PBG has done a complete renovation and is very nice. Hampton Inn in PBG is very nice. Hampton Inn Juno is nice as well.


BOATGAL - Palm Beach vs Singler Island.....two different worlds. Singer Island is the most affordable area to stay with beach access, you will need a rental car as there isn%26#39;t much too do and there are very few decent restaurants - but the beach and water are beautiful and just as good there as any place else, so if that is all you are looking for it works perfectly. Jupiter Beach Resort, Juno, Palm Beach, PBG, all excellent suggestions but it would depend on what you are looking for and your budget.

Mondo%26#39;s is certainly a good place to eat but I wouldn%26#39;t rate it fantastic - though I would go there just for the Oatmeal Pie (it is fantastic). Not sure but I think the Jack Nickalaus thing is because he lives down the road in Lost Tree - I believe the Oatmeal Pie is from their Iowa restaurants.


I went to Mondo%26#39;s for dinner based on the recommendations from this site, and I have to say it was absolutely ';TERRIBLE';. The oatmeal pie was just OK! I say Don%26#39;t go.

  • bella cosmetics
  • enhance nail growth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment