Friday, March 30, 2012

renewel of vows

hi iwill try again as i didnt have much response last time i asked you guys.My wife was just wanting to know is there anywhere where she can go like a beauty salon to make her look good on the day we renew our vows .We are stopping at the wynfield inn on international drive and renewing our vows at the royal wedding chapel on i drive .So anywhere in that area would be brill.



renewel of vows


There%26#39;s sure to be a place nearby ... why not email the Wynfield Inn. I%26#39;m sure they would know.



Or consult your Google Gods with the words: beauty salon international drive orlando. Many links come up. In fact there%26#39;s a Holiday Inn on I-drive that has a beauty salon.



renewel of vows


I%26#39;m assuming you are staying at the Wynfield Inn Convention Center? If so, you could go to Florida Mall, they have hair salons there. Or if you don%26#39;t have a car, call the hotel directly and ask them. 407-345-8000




bigbopper000,





One of my colleague%26#39;s signifcant other is a hair dresser who does a lot of work with stage performers as well a ';normal people'; in the salon. If you would like, I can make the connection.





CTR




thanks for your help



what are the prices for your other halfs services can you please let me know.




sorry i mean your collegues the half

No comments:

Post a Comment