Friday, March 30, 2012

I cannot wait

OK,,I think I have a problem, I cannot walk by my computer without checking this forum, I can%26#39;t stop reading all the topics about the condo/resort I%26#39;m staying at, I read every word about every place to eat, LOL tell me do I have a problem or am I just excited? You all have so much good info and I love reading what you say. Sooooooooooooo here%26#39;s to HAPPY vacationing whenever you go!!!

I cannot wait

Well, its not cocaine or gamblimg so don%26#39;t think of it as a problem. I try not to.

I cannot wait

LOL, your quite the character!!! Yes your right tho, there are worse addictions!!! I don%26#39;t leave for 6 weeks am thinking I should be well prepared from this forum by then! And I read Manic that your a Summit man, I%26#39;m staying there, and reguardless of what I read I can%26#39;t wait, seems like a great location with all amenities I want %26amp; need. Reading on here tells me doesn%26#39;t matter if the resort is old or new someone has an issue with something, and most likely rightfully so, but doesn%26#39;t mean it applies all the way around! Now I guess my biggest concern is going to be tropical storms or hurricanes, and that can%26#39;t be controlled,,darn it!!! Again ENJOY!!!


Yeah I am a Summit man for the most part. We have stayed at ';the best'; places like Emerald Beach with hardly any working amenities, Calypso with no hot tub while The Summit has three, Marriott Bay Point which was crappy back then. We finally decided we did not care what the stuck-up people write about The Summit. We are back to the place I fell in love with in 1988, It has had some bad times but the new ganeral manager(Vance) has made improvements and added amenities. I have gotten to know most of the employees and 95% are super nice. We go often but I still pull up the Schooners web cams every day. Also go to www.sandtunes.com/tropical.htm It is the best weather site for that area. Right now he has about 10 different radars of various types tracking Dean. Check it out and add it to your daily fix.


You will love the Summit! Great beach, great views, 2 pools...how wrong can you go?? And alot of the units are very nice! I%26#39;ve stayed in my share of the not so much nice ones too, but it sure didn%26#39;t detract from holiday! Some people complain no matter what! I will be at the Summit this week. You want me to go check out your unit? Haha...I really would try!!


Miss Toe, you have a GREAT vacation!! It%26#39;s nice to hear positive comments from people who are ';repeat'; visitors to the Summit. Have you ever stayed in 621? Where have you stayed? Can%26#39;t wait to read your review. Have a Safe and Happy trip!!!!


I%26#39;ve not stayed in 621 that I recall. Are you renting from VRBO or from Summit? You sound like me, when I%26#39;m planning a vacation I get a one track mind. When are you going down for your vacation?

  • bleaching cream for skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment