Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back in Indiana...

... and we%26#39;re cold! Haha... we cursed the blasted humidity the whole time we were in Key West but now it feels a bit chilly up here :) Glad to be home, but I wouldn%26#39;t mind popping over to SWB tonight to hang out and wake up to a little Blue Heaven breakfast tomorrow. *Le sigh* Happy to be spending our summer here on the lake but looking forward to our next visit! For those of you we hooked up with at Turtle Kraals and SWB, it was awesome! Minus Skipper ripping my earring out of my ear... heh heh.



Back in Indiana...


Welcome home. I really enjoyed reading your trip reports. They were very fun reading!



Back in Indiana...


Thanks! I need to post my report for our last day... maybe I will do that right now to take a break from writing all these tons and tons of wedding thank-you notes!




Welcome home. Have you started planning your next trip???





Sounds like skipper - ripping out earrings, and the little nobbie things on top of baseball caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment