Saturday, April 21, 2012

Coconut Pointe Shopping -

We noticed a new shopping development last summer in the Estero/Fort Myers area called Coconut Pointe. Does anyone know whether this is now completed and open.

Coconut Pointe Shopping -

Yes, all if not most of it is open. It is huge and a great place to spend a day.

Coconut Pointe Shopping -

Here is the website.

www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=1202


Coconut Point is massive! A great place to stroll around shop, dining and enjoy the day. It has a movie theater, Dillards, great restaurants and more. Have fun! I always do when I go.

Cheers

MenuGuy


I live just off Coconut, just two miles from Coconut Towne Center. I was a little worried about added traffic, but I think it is well organized and I hardly notice that much added traffic. The center is beautiful. I love the lakes and bridges. I love the angle parking in front of all the stores. Makes it easy if you are on a one stop shopping trip. There is still a lot of construction going on, mainly in the back, but I think that is for condos.

Linda in Bonita

…yahoo.com/group/southwest_florida_friends/

  • nail polish
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment