Saturday, April 21, 2012

raddisson world gate

please can any one tell me if the raddisson world gate is as bad as most of the reviews say it is we have booked for aug 08 we will be travelling from engand and would hate to be dissapointed when we get there.





many thanks Diane



raddisson world gate


they have alot of bad reviews I would book someplace else now



raddisson world gate


I stayed last spring and did not find it that horrible, but understand my expectations were lowered due to the negative reviews. I expected awful, and found it average. But I did complain to Priceline (and strongly encourage others to do the same) that if you do not get an updated, refurb room you are not getting a 3* property and suggested they downgrade this place.





We use off-site hotels as a place to shower and sleep and spend most of our time at WDW. If that is you, you should be fine. That said, demand the nicest, newest room you can get for your money (see above).





If you want great dining, fabulous service and a wow pool scene, then no this place is not for you. And since you are coming all the way from the UK, I would guess that you are planning a longer stay (more than a week). If that is the case, then maybe you should look into a larger place (villa, timeshare or extended stay suite). FWIW and enjoy your trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment