Saturday, April 21, 2012

sailing school

Can someone please help me find the best sailing school for a 5O yr. old sailing novice? My fiancee loves sailing and has a 35%26#39; Pearson and wants me to learn to sail with him. I don%26#39;t want to embarrass him-please help!





Thanks. Tempest



sailing school


Wouldn%26#39;t you have a better chance of finding a place somewhere nearer you in Venice or Port Charlotte? Actually if he already has a yacht, he should be able to teach you the basics and you can learn more as you go along.



sailing school


Thanks for replying. Yes, he would be happy to teach me but it would be fun for me to surprise him with a little more than beginner%26#39;s knowledge. His boat is currently in Texas so I would like to take a course before the boat gets to Florida later this year.





Thanks for the suggestion re: Port Charlotte and Venice-I will post on those forums, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment