Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wedding Photographer

I have a question about photography. Who should I choose and how much does it cost. I called one place today and when i said i wanted to spend about 3000 or under they told me it was almost impossible and it was like saying I wanted to spend under 500 for my wedding dress. I was slightly offended and think this price is high and that 3000 is a good budget. What does everyone else think?



Wedding Photographer


Call Greg Doramus www.omnigraphix.com. How big is the wedding and where?



Wedding Photographer


50 ppl at south seas resort its on a sunday if that makes a difference




Tough to say what%26#39;s fair, but high end photos and first rate photographers run high. It%26#39;s not unusual for the pricing to be half again as much as you%26#39;ve budgeted. Plus you all the way out at South Seas, that%26#39;s a lot of travel time for anyone who lives off island.





Sue, Sanibelbride - any advice here? You know the local charges. I know we had a couple of others married in past couple of years, some very informally. Any input?




We used Frank Simonetti. He was very inexpensive. He would be well within your budget. I haven%26#39;t gotten the pictures back yet (one more week) but we really enjoyed him. He is very ';high energy'; and fun. He did show me one of the pictures he had taken on his camera ';screen'; and it was beautiful so I%26#39;m expecting the pictures to come out great. Best of luck to you :-)




Under 3000 isn%26#39;t unreasonable at all. We%26#39;re using Impressions Photography and are going with a package at about 2,500. I originally wanted to go with Jason Angelini (who is located farther up north, but he has the best packages at the best value and travels for a small fee.) Even with his travel fee, his prices were still well under some of the other photographers out there and his quality was amazing. He did our engagement pics, but ended up being booked for our wedding date, which is why we decided on Impressions instead. If you type his name into google you should be able to find him. Good luck!




thanks for all of your help!




Sorry I just got back to you 50 people and South Seas is perfect for Greg Doramus...Frank is great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment