Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Water park attire

Just wondered if tops and shorts are alowed over your swimming costume when going down the slides? Also, ladies, is it safe to wear a bikini on the more intense slides; i.e. summit plummet?





Any advise appreciated.



Water park attire


I assume you will have your birthday suit on under your 2 piece? then I wouldn%26#39;t worry.



Seriously you might be better with a one piece.. Some of the big slides they make to take off tops and tee shirts. So the lose fitting garments dont hang you on the way down.



Water park attire


Thanks, one piece and loads of suncream it is then!




I would wear a 1 piece because when we were at Wet %26amp; Wild last year a young lady was coming down from the rocket ride and it tide on the side and the whole thing was off she had to lay there and fix it before she could get off the ride with people looking and laughing at her.




2 piece anywhere but the big slides, a one piece for those. A t shirt is OK if hot, but will drag on the biggies. Don%26#39;t wear shorts. Use waterproof sunscreen Ie Bullfrog etc.




A one piece. Those that wear a two piece to parks like this should not get on any slides. In fact I do believe that two pieces should not be allowed,but that is my personal opinion. I believe a lady should be a lady and leave some things to an imagination. Atleast that is what I teach my girls.




Twink35; You can just were the sun cream for me, that is a must. Anything else is optional.



But the Americans would take a dim view of it.




hey wait XR759 I am from america but I don%26#39;t have a one piece ...lol.



And I sure wish someone would have posted this one earlier we leave at 5am tomarrow ...a bit too late to go shopping now. I%26#39;ll just tie my binkini top in a hard knot and pray alllllll the way down!!




You can buy one there , Theres a shop full of them in Buena Vista outlets mall. good prices , all shapes and sizes. colours. Nice choice. They dont want you the center of attraction and making headline news displaying your rose buds. I wouldn%26#39;t object but unfortunately I wont be there.




Tops and Shorts, no problem, Banana Pouches - Major problemo

No comments:

Post a Comment