Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sea World Shark Dinner/Capones

Hi guys





Looking for honest advice, and I know where I can get it from!





We%26#39;re thinking of trying out the Sea World Shark Dinner in September on a Saturday - unfortunately you can%26#39;t book in advance so we%26#39;d have to get to the host stand for 10am.





Is it any good? Do you get to pick which Shark lol?!?!





Also, is Capone%26#39;s suitable for a 3 year old (very nearly 4)? I%26#39;ve emailed them but have had no response.



Sea World Shark Dinner/Capones


Bump



Sea World Shark Dinner/Capones


Please help, anyone??




We took my grandaughter last year(she was 4 at the time). She loved it. The show was fun. She is really into dancing and singing so it kept her happy.




Hi Caroline,



We ';did'; the Shark dinner last year (hubby, me, 11 year old daughter) and loved it! Restaurant is fairly dark, this allows for good vision of the huge tank and adds hugely to the atmosphere. The menu is available on the Seaworld website. Needless to say it is predominantely fish!! I don%26#39;t eat fish (I know!!) but found a delicious alternative. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience.





If you have no answers about Capones I%26#39;ll get back to you tomorrow as we haven%26#39;t dine this (much enjoyed Dixie Stampede if that%26#39;s a help?) but my friends really enjoyed Capones tho will have to ask about the children thing!



Lorraine x




I ate at the Sharks restaurant about a month ago. It is very nice and the food is good but I did think it was expensive. I think the filet mignon was about $25.00, but it was nice and I would go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment