Saturday, April 21, 2012

riding with 'baggage'

Hey all

When we come over we will have a stroller which will have what we need in it, but Im not happy to leave cameras etc in the stroller whilst we go on the rides! Nor do I want to walk miles to and from lockers to drop off and pick up items.

What does everyone else do with their valuables whilst they are riding the coasters? Also, if I do wear my flip flops what do I do with them whilst on the coasters?

Silly, yet important questions!

Thanks for any replies

riding with 'baggage'

It really depends on the park you are visiting.

The Dinsey parks all have ';compartments'; on the rides to store your items.

The Universal parks have lockers located outside each ride for you to store your valuables as does SeaWorld (they charge for the lockers however).

As for flip flops, you%26#39;ll be required to remove them completely on some coasters and go barefoot. It really depends on the ride itself, but if it goes upside down or is floorless, you%26#39;ll have to remove your flip flops completely and hold them or leave them at the station.

riding with 'baggage'

I wan not leave camera in the stoller while you go on rides.Take the camera with you


I always take my camera and valuables with me, i usually wear a bum bag.

a lot of the rides you can take small bags on, and those that you cant take anything on they usually provide lockers near the rides.

I will miss my stroller this time great for storing drinks and snacks, and anything else we bring for the kids.

Chris


I carry emergency elastic bands which can be used for securing Flip Flops to your feet.


Chinners that is pure genius!!!

Can you wear a back pack on the rides? Can you leave stuff at the %26#39;station%26#39; and is it safe to do so?


No you can%26#39;t wear a back pack .Some of these rides are very intense and need you to be fully seated for your safety.

  • lock file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment