Thursday, April 19, 2012

Height requirement for rides @ Epcot

Does anyone know if there are height requirements for the rides @ Epcot? My 4 yr. old is 42 inches, will he be able to ride Mission Space or Soarin?





What about Kennedy Space Ctr: Is there enough to do to keep his attention? DH is a avid space nut! I%26#39;m sure our 8 yr. old will do fine, but what about for younger kids?





Thanks!



StL Cards Family



Height requirement for rides @ Epcot


Hi there





my son is 4 and done Soarin, the height req was 40 inches, not sure about mission space my older son likes it but i dont so have not taken the younger one on.





chris



Height requirement for rides @ Epcot


Mission Space is 44';.




Just got back on Friday from our hols and like the saddo I am I collected a guidemap to bring home from every park!





Mission Space - minimum height requirement - 44';





Test Track - minimum height - 40';





Soarin - minimum height - 40';





The only one of the above we didn%26#39;t do was Soarin as the wait time was nearly 2 hours!





My 7 year old loved Test Track and Mission Space.





If, you need to know height requirements for any other park just let me know!





We intended on going to Kennedy - my son is space mad - we were there for the last two Star Wars Weekends at MGM - which were fab. We didn%26#39;t get time to go to Kennedy and my 7 year old hasn%26#39;t even mentioned not going!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I never think of this before and I'm so glad to read your post! Thanks for the idea! Stroller Rental

    ReplyDelete