Tuesday, April 17, 2012

happy limos

has anyone used happy limo%26#39;s are they reliable?. we need a shuttle between Sanford and Crowne plaza I- Drive who would you choose.

happy limos

bump

happy limos

I think mousesavers.com recommends Happy Limo. I haven%26#39;t used Happy Limo but I have followed the advice of mousesavers alot and they%26#39;ve never steered me wrong.


Hello traroq,

We haven%26#39;t used Happy Limo%26#39;s but Mears Transportation and have always been happy with their service. Check out info and pricing at www.mearstransportation.com


Thanks alot for your comments.


We used Happy Limos 2 years ago and they were perfect. No problems and reasonable.


Happy Limno is excellent-www.mousesavers.com has a coupon. Avoid Mears,they are dreadful

  • makeup art
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment