Thursday, April 19, 2012

expert advice needed on panama city beach condo

Hi.





I need someone who has seen the condo area this year (it is now Feb. 2007.) I am getting ready to make reservations, and I am scared to make them. With all the construction, I am afraid we will get stuck next to a place being built, and i can%26#39;t stand this. We came home with a migraine last year after being stuck in the middle of construction at the celedon. And, with all the other problems we had because of renting from Joni%26#39;s beach rentals, I just want this year to be sure we have a pool area and no construction on each side of our condo. We normally stay at Long Beach resort. Are there construction next to it? We will be coming in the last week in July.





Also, what are some nice condo%26#39;s that are on Thomas drive or the East end of Front beach that have no construction on each side?





Thank you! Your help is greatly appreciated.



expert advice needed on panama city beach condo


Boysofsummer,





Gulf Crest, Treasure Island %26amp; Seychelles condos do not have construction going on next to them. All 3 are on the Thomas Dr. end.



expert advice needed on panama city beach condo


I recently vacationed in PCB this spring and used JOni%26#39;s Beach Front Rentals. Boy what an experience. The office staff is rude



and so is JONI!!!! I have been hung up on twice because I inquired



about my refund check for my deposit.



I was given 3 different excuses for when I would receive my refund.



1)They have changed computer systems, so it may take a few weeks.



2)She was on vacation, the checks would be written when she



returned



3)She would write it in May, because she did not want any outstanding checks left over from April.





My husband ownes his own business, boy he would be out of



business if he acted this way. It sounds to me like she has money



issues.





Steer Clear of Joni%26#39;s Beach Front Rentals




well long beach has twin palms ocean ritz and ocean villa by it but the boardwalk doesnt have construction by it i think the farther you go towards splash around the calypso, sunrise beach emerald beach area there going to be construction but i think thomas dr is pretty quiet as gaggirl suggested




I agree. We just got back and road down thomas drive, and, I don%26#39;t remember seeing much, if any, construction there.


  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment