Sunday, April 15, 2012

Advanced Beauty Care Day Spa

This is a spa on Flagler Avenue - wondering if anyone has used their services? Any problems? We%26#39;re staying at the Riverview but their spa is booked up on our dates.

Thank you.

Advanced Beauty Care Day Spa

Travelnutty--When are you coming to NSB and what sort of spa services are you wanting? I have used both Riverview %26amp; Advanced--I currently get my pedicures at Advanced--Dawn is VERY good. The two places are very different from each other. Riverview is what I would consider a true Spa in the likes of Canyon Ranch, etc. The building was built specifically as a spa, so it has a really nice set-up:Very nice bathrooms, showers, lockers, comfy bathrobes, refreshments, outdoor pool with waterfall, the Works. However, it has a price structure to match as well and many of the services they offer can be obtained elsewhere for less without loss of quality-sometimes even better. Advanced is situated in a cute, quaint converted cottage so does not have the same available space. I%26#39;m sure they offer some of the same services, but their menu is just not as expansive nor the amenities the same. The facility that comes the closest is probably Abundant Health Day Spa-you might want to check them out as well:386-423-9244. E-mail back with what exactly you are looking for and I may be able to give you some other references, such as good massage therapists, hair sytlists, etc. that will be close by.

Advanced Beauty Care Day Spa

I should have come back to this message and responded to myself.

We did not use %26#39;Advanced Beauty%26#39; spa because the technician quit but erased all her appointments before leaving. So we arrived (my best friend and I) to learn this from the manager who didn%26#39;t seem to know this until she scoured the appt book. My friend%26#39;s appt was one that had been %26#39;erased%26#39;. The manager said she was %26#39;sorry about that%26#39; and asked me if I wanted to proceed with my treatment while my friend waited. Uh, NO, not really...! No offer of future treatment (we come to NSB at least once a year) or any kind of sincere apology, or even much concern about it. So I have an inkling why the Riverview Spa was booked up.


.... and Seahorse, I very much appreciate your response and will investigate the other day spa you mentioned for next time... I think I flagged this to notify my email when there was a new reponse but that didn%26#39;t seem to work. I%26#39;m sorry I didn%26#39;t realize it and to thank you in a more timely manner.

  • web hosting providers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment