Sunday, April 15, 2012

mears hotel transport

Having read through previous posts these guys seem to be the best option of a transfer between int airport to hotel on int drive.



Just wondering which option to go for schuttle or town car. For the sake of an extra $20 is it worth paying for the car, is it much quicker. I know u can be waiting around for ages on schuttle services.



Any advice appreciated.



mears hotel transport


Depending where you are going a taxi may be quicker than a shuttle but cheaper than a town car.



Check mearstransportation.com for a taxi fare calculator.



mears hotel transport


Hey, I used Mears in March to get from MCO to I Drive %26amp; found them to be unreliable %26amp; rude!



Stay away from them at all costs.



They were 40 mins late for my pick-up on my return flight......not good!




Just noticed I cant spell shuttle !!!





Thanks for the tips, might just go with a taxi so.




I used them a couple of weeks ago. Round trip ticket bought on arrival at MCO. My return plane was at 7 am, and they sent a taxi instead of a shuttle, no extra cost to me.


  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment