Saturday, April 21, 2012

What is wrong with people???

After reading a couple of replies/comments on a couple of posts, I am shocked %26amp; amazed that people can be so rude on this forum. This is not a place to go to embarrass another member, put them down or make uneccesary remarks. I really do enjoy this forum %26amp; have grown to really like the frequent posters. They are very kind %26amp; helpful to us all. Let%26#39;s not have one bad apple in the bunch ruin this site for the rest of us. Thanks to everyone who is caring %26amp; respectful towards others!!!!



What is wrong with people???


From what I%26#39;ve read sounds like its just one nasty person on here making ugly remarks. Hopefully she wont be back on here , Those kind of comments are uncalled for and says so much about her personality. We are all on here for great tips and to hear about others wonderful vacations. Remember the golden rule ';if you dont have anything nice to say don%26#39;t say anything at all';



What is wrong with people???


I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your reply!!!




I agree too, I am new to this and was just checking the posts to help us manage and gain useful information on our first trip to PCB next month. It%26#39;s really hard to get past all of the bickering to find true answers to what we are looking for. I could not imagine having the time to go back and forth like that. Its all about enjoying your vacations and sharing ideas! Thanks for all who have helped us plan a ';hopefully'; great vacation! The comments really help in planning ahead! :)




I don%26#39;t usually visit this forum but popped in to see what it is like. I am surprised by some of the content in these reviews as they would not be tolerated elsewhere. Why would somebody be discussing car bombing in Scotland in a Fl forum?



As far as the negatives, that%26#39;s everywhere. People seem to like to infuse their likes or dislikes to others with little thought that you may have your own thoughts. Overall, I do think that these forums are a great service and very nice to chatter with others from different places.




luv2travelKentucky , we are glad to have you here on Trip Advisor. We usually do not have ugly comments like that on here. I am shocked at this lady who has so many smart nasty remarks to make. Thankfully I see where trip advisor has blocked some of them off of here. I love this site and enjoy reading every day on new tips and places to stay and eat, it is so helpful when planning a vacation. Please let us know how your vacation went when ya get back !!




To all of the new folks here on forums,



Please do not let the negative feedback from today stop you from visiting %26amp; posting on this forum. There are lots of good people here who really like each other %26amp; care alot about giving out good %26amp; helpful info. We also like to hear all about your vacation with your family once you return home. If anyone has bad experiences with any place at PCB, we all like to hear about it. That%26#39;s what this place is all about. Everyone is more than welcome to be on this forum. Thanks to all who have replied %26amp; support this fun place!!!!




I agree. I have been posting here for years 2 or 3 and I don%26#39;t understand why this is happening but I am not going to let them bother me. I love it here and I LOVE PANAMA CITY BEACH and that is what this forum is all about. Not whether you live in alabama or New york or atlanta, or whether you are rich or poor. It is about how we all love pcb. I%26#39;ve been going there for 38 years and i love the small motels and the large condos as well. The smaller motels can be just as expensive as the larger condos, we all know that.



I just want to post about what i did and where i stayed. If i eat at funland, then sheesh its been on the beach for years and years, whats the problem? Hopefully it won%26#39;t be next to go. I still go to goofy golf too! lol. anyway, I love this place and i am not responding to anymore negativity. Everyone has always been great on here and if i ever do anything to offend anyone i would rather them be an adult and pm me and wait for my response instead of pm%26#39;ing me and saying nasty things then blocking me so I can not respond or explain. Thats just childish and thats all i%26#39;m saying. Nite everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment