Thursday, April 19, 2012

Silver Shells

We are planning a trip in mid July to Silver Shells. Can anyone tell me about the condition of the beach there?



Silver Shells


There have not been complaints posted, only compliments. I think you are OK.



Silver Shells


Thanks Semco. What%26#39;s the water quality like these days?




It%26#39;s great right now.




We stayed at Silver Shells (St. Lucia bldg.) June 18-23, 2007. The water was full of seaweed on June 19 and clear the rest of the week. Our last day at the beach, June 22, there were jellyfish in the water. People were getting stung, including me and my husband, once on a toe and once on my side. I kept imagining being attacked by a bunch of them so we got out of the water. If you have the umbrella/chair rental get out there early in the morning and put towels on your chairs so you can get in the front row, if that matters to you. People put their towels out there early and go to breakfast. Have fun. We had a great time and wish we were still there.




Just returned from a stay at Silver Shells June 22 - June 29. As previously posted on the 22nd there were some jelly fish in the water and my son got a mild sting. However the rest of the week the water and beach were PERFECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment