Thursday, April 19, 2012

sheraton vistana village int drive under construction 1 june

any reports about this hotel i m going in oct and will scream if i hear a truck or hammer





sheraton vistana village int drive under construction 1 june


Stay in the Keys section; request it at the front desk when checking in; when we stayed there in late May, I wasn%26#39;t there the whole week, but the time I was there, I never heard a thing. But there is construction ongoing on in the resort, so you%26#39;re probably not going to escape it totally. We stayed in Building 12.





BTW, if you haven%26#39;t already figured this out from the user reviews on TripAdvisor (if you haven%26#39;t looked at these, give them a look), there are NO Non-smoking units at Sheraton Vistana Villages. But at the Keys we had no problems; brought an air purifier just in case; ended up not using it. Some of the older units you might not be as lucky. Unless of course, you are a smoker.



sheraton vistana village int drive under construction 1 june


I am Staying at the Resort September 22-29 and I got a letter saying that the main pool will be closed the begining part of September. I hope that they are done by the time I get there. The main pool is the reason I chose the resort!





Jaymi




My post made it sound like I was staying at the Sheraton Vistana Resort...I am not I am staying at the villages. Sorry Just clarifing!



Jaymi


  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment