Thursday, April 19, 2012

roads from fort walton to destin

hi its me again I was wondering if there are any roads we should avoid comming from the airport in fort walton to Destin? We did the whole disneyland thing last year and we are just looking to relaxe this year so we have never been to this area. I just fell in love with the way it looks. Thanks



roads from fort walton to destin


I would avoid Ft. Walton. You don%26#39;t have to go to Ft. Walton to get to Destin from the airport.





Exit airport going south. At the bottom of the road (a couple of miles away), turn left on Hwy 20. Go throught Niceville, Bluewater. Look for the signs that say Mid-Bay Bridge, or Toll Bridge. Turn right. Toll is 2.50. Takes you right into Destin.





Where are you staying in Destin?



roads from fort walton to destin


thank-you so much this will help my husbands mood if I have directions LOL we r staying in a rental on Luke Avenue




After you come across the toll bridge, continue straight. Do not turn on the four (or maybe 6 lane there) Hwy 98. Go straight. After you cross Hwy 98, the first stop sign is Luke Ave.




a great big THANK-YOU




If you are going to go through Niceville then you head NORTH when you leave the airport to get to 20. South will bring you to FWB.




Let me reword this. When you exit the airport, turn RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment