Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Okay, I,ve booked..

The Island Princess for labor day week. ( 9/1 to 9/7/2007 )



Please tell me everything you know about it.



I hope we will be happy w/ our decision.





Thanks in advance !!!!!



Okay, I,ve booked..


We%26#39;ve stayed @ the Island Princess the past 4 years and are planning another trip soon. It%26#39;s been a family friendly complex w/nicely appointed rentals, a beachfront pool, close to restaurants w/o being in the hustle %26amp; bustle.





When there has been an issue needing attention the agent(s) %26amp; management were attentive.





We%26#39;ve been pleased w/our decision to stay at the Island Princess and are looking forward to our trip this summer.





Enjoy your vacation!





gritzi



Okay, I,ve booked..


I think some units r owned and operated independently. If it was booked through Brooks and Shorey let us know how it goes. As you can see through previous posts ...we had an awful experience with B %26amp; S. We will not use them again in our lifetime. Hope your vacation goes well and enjoy the beautiful beach.




I read your posts, and did not even consider Brooks %26amp; shorey. We rented thru Resort Quest, we have used them in the past and have been happy, plus we got a 15% discount for being previous customers. Thanks for the advice..

No comments:

Post a Comment