Thursday, April 19, 2012

Marriott Grande Vista - Non smoking...

We have booked for the above hotel. Silly me never really thought about the smoking policy. We stopped in a Marriott in Clearwater Sept 2006 and I remember them saying that a ban was coming into effect in ALL Marriott hotels from Oct 06.





Anyway I%26#39;ve emailed the hotel and they have confirmed no smoking is in operation anywhere in the hotel at all ! They say there is designated smoking areas outside the hotel. I guess this means I can%26#39;t enjoy a beer and a smoke round the pool. Or a beer and a smoke on the balcony in my room. :(





Has anyone been to this hotel recently? If so, can you tell me where you can and can%26#39;t smoke. The thought of going outside the complex everytime I want a smoke sounds like a nightmare.



Marriott Grande Vista - Non smoking...


*shameless bump*

No comments:

Post a Comment