Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Email address for The Raleigh

I am trying to email the hotel regarding the former General Manager, Robert van Eerde, whom I have heard has recently left the hotel. I knew Robert well when he was the Manager at The Clarence in Dublin (U2%26#39;s hotel) and had his personal email address at The Raleigh but I want to find out where he has moved on to and can%26#39;t find a general email address for the hotel.





I would be grateful if anyone can help with this. Thanks.



Email address for The Raleigh


BC%26gt;





Info@raleighhotel.com or call THE RALEIGH



1775 Collins Avenue Miami Beach Florida 33139 United States



Tel +1.305.534.6300 Fax +1.305.538.8140





AG



Email address for The Raleigh


Thanks for that, I will drop them an email and see if I get an answer!!!




Unfortunately this email address bounced back!





Does anyone else have any ideas? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment