Tuesday, April 17, 2012

circus soleil or universal

I am going to wdw in december with wife daughter and 7 year old granddaughter , I would like to do one extra thing and I can%26#39;t decide which of the two things to do . Both would cost about the same , which one would my grand daughter like the most ?



circus soleil or universal


How many theme park days will you have? That will be a factor in making that decision.





My daughter loved Cirque du Soleil at age six but she also loves theme parks. Does your granddaughter enjoy shows and have the attention span for a 90 minute performance or is she active and prefers to be on the move?



circus soleil or universal


Everyone should see Le Cirque. La Nouba is a rivetting show for any age and your grand daughter will be thrilled. We are going back to Orlando in December - by far the best time to be there.


  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment