Saturday, April 21, 2012

Disney Cruise---Right room size for family of 4.

We are going on a Disney Cruise in Oct. 2007, we booked a cheap cabin because my parents advised that we wouldn%26#39;t be spending much time in our cabins besides sleeping. We book a Cat. 11 for my husband and I and our 2 children 16 and 11. Has anyone been in one of these rooms? Our travel agent stated, ';it%26#39;s a quad, so it sleeps 4'; Son and hubby take only a few minutes getting ready in the am, as they shower before bed (that short hair dries quickly!), so really just need bathroom for my older daughter and I. Will this room be big enough?

Disney Cruise---Right room size for family of 4.

Oops, I wish I could tell you the right forum for this question but I don%26#39;t.

PJ

Disney Cruise---Right room size for family of 4.

There%26#39;s actually a better site than Trip Advisor for this- go to www.cruisecritic.com

You%26#39;ll find a whole section devoted just to Disney cruise questions. It%26#39;s such a great site that Trip Advisor has just bought it! There are folks who have taken many Disney cruises there and know the ships inside and out and can help you. Bon Voyage!


There%26#39;s people who go on Disney cruises more than once? :-)


Roflmao @ Seabus!!!!


I don%26#39;t know if it helps but as there are 5 of us we usually take a category 4 room (they sleep 5), but I have two teenage daughters and we still manage because the bathrooms are split, bath shower and sink in one, WC and sink in the other.

With us we shower in the morning and everybody wants to shower again before dinner. But a bit of rotating and we manange.

The cabins I think are bigger than most other ships so I think you will be fine.

Hope you enjoy your trip

  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment