Sunday, April 15, 2012

Availability of a book

Help please.. can anyone tell me if a book by Sharon Well%26#39;s called %26#39;Walking and Biking Guide to Historic Key West%26#39;. widley available in KW.. I would like to pick a copy up whilst there on a day trip.. many thanks

Availability of a book

Yes, they are avail almost everywhere.

Availability of a book

When are you going? I have one at home you are welcome to.

Pjk


i haven%26#39;t found that magazine to be as widely available as many other tourist oriented pamphlets/magazines. Sharon has a studio, I think, on Fleming. Stacks of them available there. I%26#39;ve also picked them up at Merlin Guesthouse and Island City House. I%26#39;ve never seen it at the airport where all the other %26#39;stuff%26#39; is.


Thats comforting to know so I will get hold of a copy there thank you... thanks for the offer of a copy but we will be there sometime w/c 15th july just for the day....but leaving UK at the weekend..


jeanh is right...these are not as easy to come by as the See Key West magazine. One day the Pier House had a stack of them on the counter so I grabbed a bunch. If you can%26#39;t find one let me know.

I%26#39;ll be there on the 15th but on the Sebago all-day trip. Otherwise I%26#39;d invite you for drinks.

Pjk


I always see them at the art galleries around town. Fast Buck Freddies also always seems to have some. There is always a stack at Grand Vin Wine Bar and Flamingo Crossing Ice Cream.


Here is a link to it on line. The magazine is better but at least this will give you an idea of what its all about.

http://www.seekeywest.com/guide.htm

  • why dousbports founder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment