Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Where Oh Where To Stay???!!

Hi everyone, I%26#39;m planning a trip to fort myers in a few weeks and am not sure where to stay? I am a Hilton Honors member...has anyone heard anything about that new Hampton in Fort Myers? I%26#39;ve stayed at the one on Summerlin....liked it..just looking for something new though. Any thoughts or other suggestions would help out greatly. Thanks!



Where Oh Where To Stay???!!


The word is it one of the nicest Hampton Inns in company. The location is much better compared to the the Summerlin one if you are interested in being closer to the city. I do not think its open yet but it should be on the next couple of weeks. I understand the pool area is quite an upgrade compared to other Hamptons. If you stay there please report back.



Where Oh Where To Stay???!!


do you now the adress of the new Hampton Inn???





thanks yvonne




4350 Executive Circle, just off Colonial. It looks like it is getting close to opening.




Hey, thanks for the info...i%26#39;ll be sure to check it out, I%26#39;ve never really heard of any Hamptons with ';upgraded pool areas';! Will be sure to report back! Thanks again.




Unfortunally I think you can make reservations after the first of july!





I am going to ft myers around the 9th of june and would like to stay there!







gr Yvonne




Oh that%26#39;s too bad! Is that what they said when you called? Oh well, I%26#39;ll definitely check it out next spring training season!!!




i did not call them but on I found it on the website of Hampton.




I would think you should be able to call them directly. It looks like they are not even a week out from opening. Maybe Hampton doesn%26#39;t let them use the 800 number unitl they are up and running.




I just checked yesterday and they are indeed open. The lobby is beautiful.




Just got back from Fort Myers this morning...I actually was able to stay at that new Hampton on Colonial, it was awesome and the pool was beautiful, i%26#39;ve never seen one like it at a Hampton, really good landscaping whoever did it.





By the way, Yvonne...I called 1800 hampton and I couldnt make a res til July but I did end up calling the local number and was able to get a room thank goodness!! I%26#39;m pretty sure that you could call too to make yours if you still looking for a place in June :)

No comments:

Post a Comment