Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tex Mex Restaurant

Cafe Del Rio%26#39;s has closed. If anyone knows anything please let us know. Thanks



Tex Mex Restaurant


Yes unfortunately it was closed when we were there a couple of weeks ago. We used to eat there every time we stayed in FLL.



We went to Carlos and Pepes Mexican restaurant instead which was a very short walk from Embassy Suites.



Tex Mex Restaurant


That%26#39;s such a shame- it was really a family friendly place!





I still haven%26#39;t gotten around to trying the RJ Gators at the Harbor Shops and I understand there is going to be a new hamburger plaace called Five Guys opening in that area too- it%26#39;s part of a chain and has won ';best burger'; awards in some cities- I think pretty much burgers, veggie burgers, fries and not much else, but we%26#39;ll see.





Used to like Carlos and Pepe%26#39;s , but had a bad meal and bad service there on my last try- maybe an off night- I really should try it again I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment