Thursday, April 19, 2012

perfume / aftershave



Can anyne tell me if it is cheaper to buy perfume and aftershave in duty free or in florida ? if duty free is it best to buy at gatwick airport or sanford



cheers



perfume / aftershave


I would think so.



perfume / aftershave


You would think what semi? :-/




My wife buys perfume at the outlets = Estee Lauder and J Lo etc with big discounting ... but not the range you get at UK airport. Problem is that it is such a rigmarole getting it out of the airport with the new regulations.




yes there alot cheaper at the outlets in florida.




Cheaper in my Staff Shop :)





It does depend on what brands your after some on Duty Free and some in the outlets in Florida







Mick




Hi there





I get the 100ml Coco Channel at orlando airport $79 back in the uk 拢58





chris




Mick I%26#39;ll have some from your staff shop. I would like a new bottle of Prada, and also my D%26amp;G is running low along with my bottle of Issey Miyake. lol. ;-)




LOL





Sorry I have moved compaines D and G is made at my old one Proter and Gamble





I now work for Estee Lauder so it is just DKNY, Jo Malone, Sean John Michael Kors etc







Mick




It depends on the brand you require. It`s best to check the outlets and if the price for what you want is too much try duty free.




I wouldn%26#39;t bother buying from duty free at Gatwick unless they have some amazing special offer on, especially if the exchange rate stays as good as it is at the moment. Wait until you get to Orlando then look round the outlets etc %26amp; if the price is still not good enough wait until the airport. I got a really good deal on some perfume at Sanford a couple of years ago that worked out about 2 bottles for the price of one in the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment