Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Looking for a place for lunch in Fort Myers...

We are arriving in Fort Myers and headed to Sanibel for the week. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a great seafood place for lunch. I have been to Pinchers, Blu Sushi, and Pawnbroker and we thought about trying something different. Suggestions would be great.





Also, has anyone gone to the beef jerky outlet in Ft. Myers? Let me know interested to see if its worth the trip.





thanks



Looking for a place for lunch in Fort Myers...


The Caribbean Grill at Parrot Key is my favorite restaurant. We usually stop by there when we are out boating. It is all outside seating, but well shaded with misters.





Check out Salty Sam%26#39;s next door. I love their shop.





Linda of Bonita Springs



…yahoo.com/group/southwest_florida_friends/



Looking for a place for lunch in Fort Myers...


Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I am counting down the hours until I am back in Sanibel!!





Thanks!!




I love Grand Ma Dots on Sanibel! The Beef Jerk Outlet is great if you like Jerky. I go about once a month and load up. They have serveral different flavors in barrels and you just put on a glove and fill up a bag. The honey is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment