Sunday, April 15, 2012

Extra security measures....???

HEy all -





I fly on Sat and just got wind that Friday%26#39;s car bombs mean they%26#39;ve stepped up security at airports!





Does anyone know what extra measures are in place and how this might affect me - IE will I need to get there earlier? etc





Cheers guys and gals





Your excited, TA, TL loving emo





KittyV xx



Extra security measures....???


Hi Kitty,





I think the only measures are that no traffic is allowed outside the terminals. Not even drop offs and pickups. All cars have to go to the short stay car parks.





I know here at Manchester airport they are advising passengers to add 20 mins onto there time to get through security.





Hope this helps



Extra security measures....???


neesy is right they are advising people to travel into the airport by public transport or suffer delays.



Security will add on time Kitty so get there a bit early.





I know you will have a good time - look out for Jenniparks ... she is in Orlando right now.




Cheeeeeeeeers matey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment